Tuesday 9 January 2018

Turn your dream into reality with the Biggest Travel sale on EaseMyTrip.com



Hola Beautiful People!

First of all “Happy New Year” my munchkins :) How have you been? I am sure your life is also rocking, I know I am “eid ka chaand” but whenever I am here, I get something amazing for you. You must be thinking what I have this time…well you have to wait for that. You know from long I was planning a trip, but was not getting the best deal, so this postpone thing was going on. But today my friend told me about great deals on “EaseMyTrip.com” and I planned the best trip of my life.

So without any wait, lemme tell you the deal, if you are planning to book flight tickets you can get discount upto Rs.20,000, that’s not enough? Chalo to make you more happy what if I say you can get discount upto Rs.5,000 on your hotel booking? Oh god stop jumping on your sofa :p I have one more thing to reveal, You can also get an instant 10% discount on your bus tickets. Amazing right?

But you really need to hurry for the same as it can be used between 9th January to 11 January 2018, both by new and existing customers. All you need to do is Use the code "WELCOME2018" So download the app and avail this offer on EaseMyTrip's app which is available on android and iOS, also read the T & C here

They know how to make their customers happy, so apart from these amazing discounts you will get additional cashback on transactions done through HDFC bank debit cards and retail credit cards. Cherry on top is you can also win Activa from Droom, Rs.50,000 exclusive vouchers from Jabong and gift vouchers worth Rs.8,000 from various brands.

So what are you waiting for? Go ahead and plan unforgettable trip of your life. Don’t forget to thank me later ;) 

Before this amazing offer vanish, do your Flights Booking.

1 comment:

  1. This is very good information, i would like to thanks for this blog. Thanks for sharing...
    Shimla Manali Honeymoon Packages

    ReplyDelete